Saturday, February 25, 2006

Lindsay Lohan Gets It

weird title for a post, huh? truth is, i like lindsay lohan. i can't help it. i love reading about her in my crack mag and think it's cool she's totally into fashion, stays at the chateau marmont, and wants to do it all--movies, singing, etc. i'm especially partial to her song called "rumors" as the chorus goes:

i'm tired of rumors starting
i'm sick of being followed
i'm tired of people lying
saying what they want about me
why can't they can't back up off me
why can't they let me live
i'm going to do it my way
take this for what it is

granted, i'm not being chased by the paparazzi or being regularly featured in the trash rags, but i relate to the lyrics in the sense that i feel like people have lied about me this week or at least tried to damage my integrity. and i get when she's talking about wanting people to get off her case and just let her do her thing. i'm there, lindsay, i am so there. seriously.

on a separate note, if you have not heard the stellstarr song "sweet troubled soul", people you are missing out. big time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home