Monday, December 25, 2006

Time To Partee as We're Celebrating Our First Blogiversary

so i totally didn't realize, truly, that i started this blog about a year ago. okay a year and two days to be exact. some times it seems like i've been posting for much longer and other times it seems like i just got started. certainly there were instances where i wish that i could have fast-forwarded time, to get to vacation or zip past a tough patch.

based on a few past postings, it's been a interesting year for me, and in typical fashion, lotsa highs and lows. but despite the ruts, things have evened out. for example, previously i would have allowed a flat tire to wreck my entire day. but that kind of neurosis is behind me. thank goodness!

i can't imagine what the next year will bring, but for the first time, in a very long time, i'm hopeful. hopeful that i'm finally gonna get my lazy ass to the gym. hopeful that my career is gonna continue on a positive note. hopeful that my family relations remain friendly. hopeful that the girls stay happy and healthy.

and hopeful that the adorable one and me make it a point to tell each other, every day, as much as we can, that we love each other.

so dear readers, thanks for sticking with me this first year. stay tuned for further adventures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home