Tuesday, September 26, 2006

From The Strange But True Files

the temperature usually dips around 50 degrees every night and with one of the windows open, abby has become a fixture of sleeping on my right arm. which is awesome and i love it. nikki has never been one to settle except for at the adorable one's feet. occasionally she'll curl up in my arm and let me scratch her neck, which was the case last night.

and as she turned her head to have me better scratch one side or the other, i got the distinct feeling from her, one which i haven't before, that said, "there's more to me than you think." even now when i type the words, it seems weird. and i don't know where the feeling came from, but that's the message i got.

and while i seriously doubt this means i'm on some kind of esp level with our girls, it was interesting. i'm just hoping they continue to beam insights my way. who knows? maybe i'm destined to be some kind of kitty antenna.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home