Monday, August 28, 2006

Oh Tommy, You're So Fine You Blow My Mind. Oh Tommy.


i already have two tommy hilfiger watches, both received for the past couple of birthdays. in fact, the adorable one bought me the one i wear daily. somehow that tommy has designed yet another watch that has me a'drooling. maybe it's me, but it just looks dreamy. and would probably look even dreamier on my little ole wrist.

seeing that the adorable one has yet to confess to coming up with any ideas for my bday gift, i'm giving him a wee bit of a hint to help him out. now, i know this seems ridiculously shallow, selfish, and vapid. but a girl's gotta have something to be drooley about, doesn't she?

seriously, if you answered "no," you should so not be reading this blog. because as much as i try to be nice and decent and good and wonderful to others, i'm still gonna want things too. lordy, i really hope that doesn't make me a bad person. because the tommy watch is damn droolworthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home