Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Oh The Slippery Slope

so today was a rollercoaster of emotions. it started out bad as mr. perfect chewed me out for getting irritated with him yesterday when he sent me this ridiculous redundant email and i called him on it. i just don't think he gets it. anyway, luckily i was having an inner strength day, so i just brushed it off. then i had to deal with the cph being a total yahoo. as usual, she decided to fight me via email, which is hopeless in her case. she just doesn't have the gift of written word and she can't out-manuever me. by the time she gives up i feel better about me. which is always good.

it also helped that my supervisor assigned additional projects so hopefully i will stay busy. and i had lunch with the adorable one, which is like the highlight of my day. alright i get it, i'm a pathetic mushball.

thankfully mr. perfect is out of the office the rest of the week and i think even oscar de la grouch who also hates me is attending training, so the two people who like me the least won't be around, which in most cases reduces the likelihood of the cph showing up as there is no one to suck up to. i am now convinced, more than ever, that she is bipolar. seriously and truly, she needs medication.

and in other news, sasquatch seems to have forgiven last week's blowout. like i said, it was a topsy-turvy kind of day. hopefully, it's all downhill from here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home