Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I Must Be Channeling Veronica Mars

so last night i had this dream that the adorable one and i had bought me a scooter and it was brand new and shiny and wonderful. and instead of going to work, i went off to school. and for some reason i was wearing silk lilac slippers, which by the way, i would never wear because i am not a satin slipper kinda of gal. and i also remember, in the dream, locking up my scooter with a lock, like the one we used in key west.

so i'm at class and there's logan echolls and for some reason i have this crush on him. which, hello, makes no sense as i am completely in love with the adorable one. anyway, it's like we're buddies and then i confess my crush and then i'm persona non grata. in fact, he seems repulsed by me. so i try to find my shoes and go home. only i go to my scooter and it's not my scooter. in fact, the scooter that is in the place of where i parked my scooter is another scooter, all beat up and dirty. so i go back to inside the school and find out that logan has taken my scooter, so i run around trying to find directions to his swanky pad.

then i'm on my way to his home and i wake up. shiznit. as usual, i have no idea of what that dream was about. but i sure would like a scooter. just no slippers.

and logan, you're not as cute as you think you are. in fact, you're nowhere as cute as the adorable one. and you're a scooter thief. i bet you wear slippers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home