Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I'm Doing It

a few months ago i wrote about meeting with a medium. she usually conducts her business over the phone as she lives in california. my dear friend melissa has known the medium for years and swears by her. now, i'm one of the biggest cynics you'll find.

anyway, the medium is coming to town to visit melissa, and wrote her that it would be fine if we met for a session. i have unanswered questions. some that might seem stupid to other people, but i'm going forward with it. part of me wants to believe that there is more to life than what we experience in our daily existence. and part of me needs to know that people who are now gone are doing okay.

am i crazy? maybe. but i feel good about this and i'm sure of my decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home