Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I Find It Helpful

if i'm annoyed at work to listen to music really loudly on my ipod. i just tune out everyone and listen to usually one song, over and over, which usually helps me work through being pissed off. today i was one with the new nick lachey single, "what's left of me." why? i think the lyrics, "i don't wanna waste another day stuck in the shadow of my mistakes" really spoke to me.

yay, i get it. he's talking about ole jessica simpson. i'm thinking about the decisions we make that haunt us. maybe because i had to make a tough one yesterday that involved me telling someone "no", which is highly unusual in my job. i know i made the right decision and one of my coworkers confirmed it to me. but my supervisor, who i do really like, instead of backing me, kinda criticized me for it.

no job or boss is perfect. everyone gets annoyed at work, right? i mean, who doesn't go to work, week in and week out and not get pissed about something? the reason i ask is because some times i feel like if i complain then the gal who i used to be friends with, the one who considers me an angry person, is right about me. and i really wouldn't want that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home