Thursday, March 16, 2006

Take This Time Change & Shove It

i know daylight saving (not savings people, saving) time is a couple weeks away, but i wanted to state it here and now that i think dst is, well, a waste of time. i get that it served a purpose at one time. but that time is over. let's move on.

the thing is, it takes my body like two to three weeks to adjust to the time change. and the older i get, the longer it takes for my body clock to catch up. i mean, i have a hard enough getting my sorry ass out of bed. with the whole spring forward thing, it's even harder. if that's possible. and i'm not really sure it is.

obviously, the smart people of hawaii, guam, puerto rico, the virgin islands, arizona, and most of the eastern portion of indiana don't put up with this nonsense. now, why the rest of the u.s. can't get on the wagon is beyond me.

i say we all balk and just keep the time the way it is. who is with me?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home