Sunday, January 15, 2006

Maybe It Was The Soy Sauce

we had sushi (we call it squish), as part of our weekly routine/treat, and was so gooooooood. we went on friday and unfortunately sat in front of a less-than-stellar sushi chef. not today, though. no, we had the very, quiet and nice apprentice guy and his sushi rocked.

not sure if it was the soy suace, but we came home, did some reading and then i conked out for at least an hour. i feel like, even though i love napping, well, some times i sleep a whole heckuva lot. maybe i lose sleep during the week, maybe my body feels like it's not supposed to get up at 5:30 a.m., i don't know.

one of these days, i am going to get off my very lazy duff and go back to the gym, every day, where i belong. maybe then i would actually have energy. then again, i might be even more tired.

but i sure as hell ain't giving up the squish.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Daily Gus said...

I have that gym/no gym dilemma myself. The gym EXHAUSTS me, but it does make me feel better. but it also insures that I'll be asleep on the sofa by 10pm.

also, i need to get back in the gym because i am squishy all over.

now i am craving sushi!

Monday, January 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home