Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Wouldn't You Know It

so me and oscar the not-so-grouch-lately are talking with one of the project managers and this guy wheels a moving cart into our area and starts putting stuff away into my official supervisor's old cube. don't know who the fella is, but wouldn't you know it, he's got a fish carved in wood with the word "jesus" on his shelf. creepy!

so i email the adorable hubby and tell him about it. and he writes back that he is going to use his router to carve "satan" for me. isn't he the sweetest? yay, i think so too!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Daily Gus said...

LOL will you ask your hubby to make me one too!? *dies laughing* I used to work with a girl who had velvet paintings of jesus on her desk and a really graphic crucifixion... one day my computer crashed and lost me all this work and I muttered, "fuck" and she reported me to our supervisor. I said I thought the onslaught of jesus emails and iconography was offensive to ME. I kinda quit by just never going back. I hated it anyway.

Thursday, January 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home