Thursday, January 19, 2006

I Can't Pee, Therefore I Am Pissed

it never fails. every day between 1o:30 and 11:30, i have to pee. at least once. reason being i is that inhale a can of diet coke, followed by another 12 ounces of water. and having a bladder the size of a pea, well, that doesn't help matters. and no, i don't like long car rides. and yes, i have to talk myself through peeing in airplane lavoratories. so, no, i don't like having to pee on planes.

for some unknown reason to me and my miniscule bladder, there is a cleaning guy that has esp about my urge to pee and regardless of what time it is between 10:30 and 11:30 a.m., i walk to the bathroom and see his frickin cart is blocking the door. so then i have to either retreat to my desk and wait. and wait and wait. or, go to another floor (hello, inconvenient!) to pee.

if i was the paranoid type (okay, i am), i would think that this guy is channeling my bladder. but in reality, i think it's just timing. so between running into the bathroom blocker and cabbage patch doll head, it's a wonder i don't blow a gasket every day. maybe i should just pee on them both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home