Monday, September 29, 2008

Another Weird Thing

i've been having a lot of bad dreams lately. it's been going on for the past couple of weeks. can't say why as it's not like i'm watching horror movies or bad tv (unless you count "the hills"). the strange piece is that i can't remember any of the nightmares. i should be writing them down in some kind of dream journal, but by the time i get to work i can't even remember what the dreams were about.

it kinda bothers me. i mean, what is my subconscious trying to tell me? my feeling has always been that dreams, especially nigthmares, are the subconscious' way of working through issues or things bothering me. but none of what i dream about, that i can remember, make any kind of sense. it's odd. really odd.

i've never been a fan of dreaming. oh, i do plenty of living in my imaginary world during the day. if only that translated into my sleeping life. in fact, i would rather not dream at night, as most of the time it doesn't seem fun or pleasant. for example, why can't i just be flying around in my dream? or on vacation with the adorable one?

it's neve rthat easy. my brakes in my car are always conveniently going out. or something is trying to break into the house or wherever i'm at. it's really unsettling. i think that while i do have an overactive imagination, there should be an explanation for the bizarre dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home