Friday, November 10, 2006

Did I Mention This? And I'm Good With Being Evil

about three weeks ago as i was getting ready to get on the elevator, our hr liaison exited and this gal, who was also waiting for the elevator got on and pretty much almost allowed the doors to shut, versus holding the doors for me, which is standard etiquette at our company. then the gal ran around, i'm not making this up, like a trapped rat, whining that she didn't like the hr person's perfume. well, too freaking bad! an elevator is a confined space--there's no where for the fumes to go. get over it, seriously.

so the other other day, this same gal almost ran into me as i was walking to the copy room and she made some kind of weird, i think derogatory, comment. i kinda shucked it off as i had other things going on. but then i got to thinking about it today and decided to do something juvenile and evil.

so i printed out a note that said, "dear freak: you so stink!" and sent it via interoffice, disguising my handwriting on the envelope. now, while you're shaking your head at my childish behavior, shake it some more because i decided to send one next week, and the week after that, and the week after that. i've decided for some reason that her bad behavior cannot go unchecked.

the hard part will be coming up with creative, yet mean notes. and not giving her my cheshire cat smile every time i see her. i see lotsa lip biting in my future, but man oh man, it's gonna feel good. i haven't been this evil since . . . oh, who am i kidding? i'm always evil.

yay me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home