Thursday, September 07, 2006

I'm A Carnivore & I'm Good With It

i don't know if it's because i've been raised in the midwest, but i'm a major fan of red meat. i love steak, usually filets, but i also like flank and flat iron, t-bones, and kc strips. naturally, i love burgers. always have. so before our haircuts this evening, we ducked into the westport flea market and tucked into yummy cheeseburgers.

which leads me to my next thought. who in the hell can be a vegetarian? seriously, i get that you can eat healthier with chicken, fish, turkey, and pork. but faced with a mouth-watering, juicy steak or burger, it's no contest. anyone that doesn't get it, well, you're obviously not related to me. even more so if you don't like chocolate shakes and onion rings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home