Tuesday, July 04, 2006

In Other News

my mom has called for like the upteenth time this holiday weekend. it's like, "give me a break woman, i'm on vacation." the adorable one thinks she's bored and just calling because she has nothing else to do. which is odd because if you talk to her, she has like a gazillion things going on. especially since they are going to minnesota to visit my sister for a week, thank goodness, starting this sunday. it's going to be like a vacation for me.

i know, i'm horrible for writing such stuff. i just need to re-set the boundaries, but i hate, hate, hate having that conversation as she takes it so personally. jeez. it's not like our lives are so exciting that i have anything new or interesting to discuss, trust me. we're old married people. let's move on.

so, i've opted to go to the pool and promised the adorable one i would go see "cars" this coming weekend. oh, the sacrifices i make for love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home