Friday, March 10, 2006

Random Ramblings

the following are just some odds and ends that have been bumping around the old noggin:

my favorite parts of the day are as follows:
1. end of the work day when i know for sure i won't be working late, and i zip to my car so i can head home
2. when i've thrown off my icky work clothes and slipped into my comfy pajamas
3. when the adorable one comes home and we get to hang out for the evening
4. bed time

the best kind of morning (other than a saturday or sunday):
1. is when no one is coming in at the same time from the parking lot. unfortunately, the lighter it gets, the earlier people show up for work. i know, weird.
2. i don't have to ride on the elevator with anyone, particularly the chatty cathys and chads that seem to populate the office
3. i have a good ten or 15 minutes of total quiet time to myself
4. i can read all my favorite blogs and check out the daily quote from imdb.com

the best kind of afternoon i can have is:
1. i get to leave work on time
2. i don't have to run any errands, take out the trash or take in the trashcan, unload the dishwasher, fold the laundry, clean out the fridge, make the bed, pay any bills, or do other chores
3. traffic isn't a bitch and i can actually make it home in 20+ minutes (i get it, i have nothing to complain about, but my commute used to be like ten minutes)

essentially this boils down to: i'm happiest at home not having to do a damn thing. long live my hermitude!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home