Monday, March 13, 2006

Bits & Pieces

of previous dreams keep popping into my head at odd times. and it's not just the recent garbled messages being sent by my whacked-out subconscious. nope, i'm getting it all. it's like an out-of-control roulette wheel spitting out random memories i thought were long gone. it doesn't really matter where i'm at or what time of day or what i'm doing--i can be driving along, staring at my laptop, or sitting in the loo, and out of nowhere, an old piece of a dream flits into my head like a looseleaf piece of paper being tossed about on a windy day. don't know the cause and the image is brief. i would think it unsettling except that i have an overactive subconscious that tends to be vomitous, mysterious, and downright clandestine. what i wouldn't give to decode it. maybe then i wouldn't feel like my ipod nano on shuffle mode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home