Saturday, October 25, 2008

So, I Was In Funkville

but i'm back again. i will write about my awesome birthday weekend soon (the adorable one treated me to a fantastic and perfect weekend of fabulousness).

for some reason on monday, i just felt out of sorts. maybe it was a let down from the weekend. but i was crabby, pissy, and just felt non talkative, non social, and just wanting to be left alone.

thankfully, like a lingering storm system, it lifted away by thursday and i felt more like my normal self. probably helps that i'm getting my way at work and moving away from the kitchen into a cube that is closer to natural light and in a much more quiet area of our area.

regardless, i'm back. got lots to catch up on, primarily the bday weekend and other news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home