Sunday, January 28, 2007

A Life Changing Song I Heard On "Scrubs"

admittedly, i'm a bit of a melodrama at times so bear with me. i'd like to think like most people that certain songs really speak to them. i found such a song while watching a recent episode of "scrubs" (probably one of our favorite shows of all time) that i couldn't shake.

and as weird as this is gonna sound, and i don't know if people are like this, but if i like a song, i'll listen to it over and over and over. the polyphonic spree's "light & day / reach for the sun" is such a song. one that actually makes me feel better.

when i figure out how to post the song (like will does all the time), i'll provide the file. if you're really curious, email me and i'll send it to you. i may be losing it, but this is the kind of song i can see myself listening to as i slog away on a treadmill. and feel good. if that's not life changing, i'm not sure what is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home