Friday, December 08, 2006

So, I'm A Morning Dawdler & I'm Good With It

when i was younger, like in my 20s, it seems like i used to spring out of my bed when the alarm went off, showered like a tasmanian devil whirlwind, and zipped out of the house. while i don't necessarily have a spring in my step when i stumble out of bed after hitting the snoozinator for the second time, i do make it to the shower and am expedient as possible. i still think someone needs to come up with something like what the jetsons had--you know that nifty conveyor belt which fixed their hair, put them in an outfit, etc. perfect!

anyway, i do alright with brushing my teeth, blowing dry my hair, throwing on my usually icky work clothes, checking my blood glucose level, and dashing out the door. where i get hung up is the ole panty hose dilemma. trips me up every time, especially when i manage to run not one, but two pairs. yay, that's a real winner way to start your day.

so in the end, i don't mean to be a morning dawdler, but that's exactly what happens. how many days until spring?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home