Monday, July 10, 2006

It Could Have Been, But It Wasn't

a kidney stone. last night i wasn't very tired because i had not only slept in late (like 10:00 a.m.) and had taken a three-hour nap. so i finished my book and noticed my back was really sore, especially in my lower back, on the right-hand side. so i did what i always do, which is to take a pain reliever. i have a prescription from my urologist as i still have two very small stones in my right kidney and if they move around, at all, it can cause discomfort.

so i popped a couple pain relievers and was happy that they worked. and i probably would have had a decent night's sleep except that abby has exchanged personalities with nikki, in that she was extremely clingy and wanted to sleep right next to me, which is unusual for her--she usually disappears underneath the bed or the adorable one's dresser. but oh no, she decided she need to be petted for a good two hours, or so it seemed. finally around 4:00 a.m., she jumped off the bed and allowed me to get some shut eye.

somehow i hauled my sorry ass out of bed this morning. and managed to stay awake all day. which is why i'm going to beddy bye right about now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

HI I am a total stranger who as commented on your blog once before. I don't recall how I ended up here either time, but anyhow, I was wondering if your cat nikki was a Tortie Burmese? (I was unable to view the picture of abby)
Just curious- I am the proud owner of a Cream Burmese and don't see alot of them.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home