Friday, July 28, 2006

I'm Like The Last One Picked For Kickball

i saw memo on will's blog and decided to tag myself. i could tag a few others but i think they generally get sick of these things, but it's hard to say. anyway, i know you're dying to know more about me, so dig in and enjoy.

five items in my freezer:
1. strawberry cheesecake ice cream from baskin robbins
2. skinless, boneless chicken breasts
3. peas
4. tator tots
5. lemonade concentrate

five items in the closet:
1. jakets (duh), scarves, and my fluffy wuffy muffin hat
2. board games like cranium, scene it, etc.
3. wrapping paper
4. a small tool kit
5. a picnic basket that we got for our wedding and have yet to use

five items in the car:
1. sunshield
2. winter gloves
3. burt's bees lip gloss
4. ice scraper
5. garage door opener

five items in my bookbag:
1. yellow highlighter
2. calculator
3. pad of paper
4. pens
5. envelope opener

one of these days i'll get to play with the big kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home