Thursday, May 25, 2006

Dreams Of Crashing & Peeing

last week i had a dream that i was driving the trusty ole civic and i was coming up to an intersection that i think was under a bridge or overpass. and there was a white van in front of me. and for some reason my brakes didn't work and i crashed right into the van. and i knew i was gonna crash and there was nothing i could do about it. i would normally relate this dream to something like "my life is out of control", but i've had dreams of crashing my car before. if anything, it was probably a cautionary jibe from my subconscious about my wayward spending of late, as i picked up a couple of new purses (on sale people!) last week. I spent $50 total--one was originally $75, marked down to $36 and is genuine leather. it will last me the rest of my life, no joke.

plus, it's black with gold buckle things, very classy--it's the kind of purse that would never go out of style, as it's got clean lines. i love a good buy, obviously. the other purse is purely for summer--it's made out of wicker and has this pink leather strap. and it's pretty small, so it will go with us to key west next week. i'll snap pics over the weekend and upload as i'm sure you can't wait to drool over my latest splurges. if i wasn't me, i would. kidding, kidding! seriously, don't take me seriously. i'm a total joker, as anyone will attest.

uh, where was i? okay, so back to the dreams. for weeks now, just about every night, i dream about having to find a restroom. problem is, no matter what dream i'm in, i can't find a decent place to pee. which is probably a very good thing or i would be wetting the bed. bad, bad, bad.

and since i knocked over our new (and significantly larger, ahem) garbage can when i drove into the garage today, the adorable one would never, ever let me live it down. trust me, the man, as cute as he is, would remind me of the silly things i do. then again, i regularly tell him what a stinkbomb stinkfest he is, so he's probably justified. maybe.

anyway, i don't know why i can't just have pleasant dreams of laying around on the beach. or lounging in a hammock. or eating sushi. me and the subconscious have gotta have a come to jesus meeting, as these pee dreams have gotta go. no pun intended. seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home